Street Style : Tony Stone





Check out his blog Arkansas and his Lookbook !



En plus j'ai même eu un cadeau de Noël (et moi, ben... j'ai oublié) (et pour le coup j'me sens hyper honteuse) façon Indiana Jones, même que c'est gravé par la main droite de Tony. La grande classe.
And I even had a Christmas gift (and I... forgot) (and now I'm full of shame), Indiana Jones style, and it's even engraved by Tony's right hand. How classy is it ?







EDIT : J'ai oublié de vous dire, si vous voulez me voir dire n'importe quoi en sortant de soirée, alors la vidéo de Bobodemerde est pour vous.

17 commentaires:

McGallo a dit…

Haha ! C'est un superbe cadeau d'alcoolique ! ;P

sd a dit…

haha i'm kind of in love with his eyebrow haha

le blog de leen a dit…

joli look pour ce joli garçon!
mon amoureux a les mêmes vans

leen

Typhaine a dit…

YEAH. Tony est dans la place ! Je me souviendrais toujours de ses fameux desserts carambar caramel chantilly qu'il avait préparé lors du shoot pour San. Presque j'en bave encore rien que d'y repenser ! :D

blondie a dit…

han ! i am very jalouse de la fiolle magique by tony putain de cadeau la quand meme ! wow ! et coOl de chez coOl ce street style ! j adeuuuure!

*Poops* a dit…

Jolie fiole. Et je suis amoureuse de ta voix !

August Casati a dit…

Love your blog!You should definitely enter the Lushea Blogger 5K Sweepstakes open only to bloggers - here's the link http://bit.ly/8aQhjW all you have to do is post a banner on your site and viola you can be spending 5k on all the luxe you want! Happy New Year :)

Contty a dit…

I really like your blog. I just started one, hopefully you can go and say that you stop. thanks and good day

*Poops* a dit…

Au fait, j'ai enfin reçu le collier Woodstock, t'as raison, il est magique

mahayanna a dit…

Je suis Tony depuis un moment sur lookbook, et il a vraiment un super style (et il est plutôt beau gosse, ce qui ne gâche rien!). La fiole est magnifique.

Maeva Brouard a dit…

Coucou ! Très joli blog Adeline.. Je viens de créer le mien.. S'il t'intéresse, j'aimerai avoir ton avis.

Maeva.

VALENTINE du blog YOUR PANTIES IS TRENDY a dit…

Bonjour !
Ma question te paraitra probablement absurde mais comment fais tu pour que tes photos sont affichés en gros format ? Please help me, bisous et bonne journée.

Anonyme a dit…

[url=http://www.hadigel.net/astroloji]fal[/url]

Anonyme a dit…

Hi guys,

Would you like to watch harry potter and the deathly hallows online? It is not released yet but you can watch it online already!

Click here to [url=http://watchharrypotterandthedeathlyhallowsonline.org/]watch harry potter and the deathly hallows[/url]

Anonyme a dit…

offindiny

[url=http://healthplusrx.com/extagen-review]extagen review[/url] aduriBiosesse

Anonyme a dit…

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to well-wishing of just dish out space staring at it as a form of catharsis. In a course, it helps me with meditation, to relieve emphasis and well-grounded assume fro nothing. That's why since I was a kid, a substitute alternatively of dolls and cars I've eternally cool more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, harmonious boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I establish the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Light Presentation Laser Top Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com protection the Toys section. It's like a harmonious box, a spinning better, and a radiance divulge all rolled into one. Which is great relaxation! The gyroscope wishes spin after about a minute. The laser explanation manifest with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a measure corresponding exactly toy that my friends get also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful intrusive about the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They evermore follow the gyroscope as it spins, although at first place they kept barking at the laser diverting dismiss accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got worn it, they've stopped barking but just save up following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also attractive amused by it. On occasion it's meet to possess fun toys about the lineage so that you can go away the diminutive on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you go fit out viands or sock changed. The gyroscope is a particular such play with with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a pattern on it, and produces a taper accompany with red, dispirited, and unripened colours. Take a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser light show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that enormous but facts sufficiency to treat any redone guest to the house. The gyroscope is red and black, making it look exceedingly cold, and slightly macho with that dragon imprint.

The music light inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also used this gyroscope to their heels my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the b & b cell with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as correctly so that the laser brighten expose produces a romantic effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the understanding effects created a slightly mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, at near the style, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my default shopping put suitable all gifts and ideas in support of fancied occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser lamp show gyroscope can possibly be a momentous Christmas favour in behalf of the toddler or neutral the pet! Alternatively, the gyroscope can really be a gracious summation to the ordinary Christmas decorations. I can fancy placing it near the Christmas tree and peradventure spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my duty still again!

Unknown a dit…

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
www.clickjogosclick.com